5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Springs
1. Poorly designed springs fail faster and weigh more
A spring analysis will optimize your design and save you money.
2. More coils in your spring makes it weaker
With fewer coils you create more force
3. Did you know that Conical Springs use less space?
Because a conical spring compresses telescopically
4. Did you know you can obtain a lot more force out of your spring by putting one spring inside the other.
5. Do you need a way to fasten your spring?
Did you know you can screw a bolt into your spring to keep it fastened